Surprise Recipe Swap #3

HungryLittleGirl

It's the 20th of the month, so it's time for another Surprise Recipe Swap post. This is my third month participating in the group. As a member, I'm given a blog each month to check out and replicate one of their recipes. Each month (on the 20th) we all post and reveal who are secret blog partner is. I love the idea of discovering a new food blog each month, I might not have found these blogs otherwise. I love taking someone's recipe and trying it out for myself. If you'd like to learn more about the group, or are interested in joining, check out the site here.

This month I was assigned to the blog, Custom Taste. The blog is full of sweet and savory recipes, many of which are for healthy options of popular dishes. There were so many delicious recipes, it was hard to choose which one to go with. But, I then I saw a recipe for a strawberry cream cheese, and knew it was a perfect way to utilize some extra strawberries I had laying around. I love bagels and will buy cream cheese, but I decided this would be something delicious to try. 


This cream cheese recipe looked simple, but sounded delicious! It would be a perfect compliment to so many things. I chose to use it on a bagel, but it would be a great compliment to many snacks. The blogger at Custom Taste used in on her chocolate cupcakes, I definitely have to try that! I also wish I had some of the lemon cold oven pound cakes I made last week, this cream cheese spread would be a great addition to that.

Strawberry Cream Cheese ingredients:
  • 2 large strawberries or 3 medium size
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
  • 1 tsp honey
Strawberry Cream Cheese directions:
  • Cut up strawberries
  • Whisk together cream cheese and yogurt
  • Fold in honey and strawberries
  • Mash everything together with fork
  • Serve and enjoy!!

Hope you enjoyed this month's simple, yet scrumptious recipe from the Surprise Recipe Swap! Don't forget to check back next month on the 20th for my next swap.

My Sweet Tooth Tuesdays blog link party is still going strong. Be sure to check it out and link up. Don't miss out on my other posts this week either. I've shared a delicious recipe for a white chocolate spin on no bake cookies. I also shared an easy way to make bottle cap cupcake toppers.

Popular Posts