Ideas for Thanksgiving: More Recipes!



This week has been a blast so far. Have you checked out all of my ideas, as well as the link-up from Tuesday? I'm getting so excited for Thanksgiving, all these recipes are making me hungry! So far I've shared a turkey themed veggie platter, Pilgrim/Native American cupcakes, and a round-up of delicious desserts perfect for your family dinner.

Today I have another round-up of dishes for you to bring, or serve at your get together next week. Two of them are muffins, two are crock pot drinks, and one is a savory side. None of the ideas are probably dishes you immediately think of for Thanksgiving, but I think they'd be a great addition to your family dinner.




Muffins:

Pumpkin Spice muffins

Full of warm Fall flavors, these muffins would be a great addition to the dinner table for Thanksgiving. These muffins will tickle your taste buds with flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Pumpkin is a perfect addition to Thanksgiving, and why not include them in delicious muffins?


Zucchini muffins

I have another great Fall flavor-packed muffin, perfect for your family get together. These zucchini muffins are full of warm spice flavors. Not a veggie fan? Don't worry, while the zucchini adds to the richness, you can't detect the flavor of the veggie. Trust me, my niece LOVED these muffins, but wouldn't have dared try them if I had told her what was in it!



One of my favorite drinks for Fall is Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks. Nothing says Fall like a warm apple cider with caramel - yum!! I love this drink so much, but you can spend quite a bit of money on them. This copycat recipe is easy and tastes very similar to the real thing. It would be great to serve at Thanksgiving because you can make it in a crockpot and it serves a large quantity.


Cinnamon Roll White Hot Chocolate

Enjoyed the last recipe? Here's yet another tasty crock pot recipe. This one is a white chocolate version of hot chocolate. It's filled with cinnamon flavors and topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce. The drink is perfect for a crisp Fall day, perfect for Thanksgiving.



Ok, this next dish might seem a little out of place, but it is one of my favorite dishes at potlucks. I don't know about your Thanksgiving dinners, but with ours everybody pitches in and helps out, not unlike a potluck dinner. One of my favorite dishes that people bring to church dinners and potlucks is this amazingly delicious chinese coleslaw. This recipe is easy to make, you use ramen noodles, broccoli slaw, and several different sauces and spices.

Popular Posts